Shipping and Delivery Info
Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area.
We are prohibited from shipping wine to the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah At this time we do not ship internationally.
We are prohibited from shipping spirits (Vodka, Gin, Cognac, Liqueurs, etc.) anywhere outside of New York State, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please be assured that as the laws regarding shipping of alcohol change we will do our best to accommodate everyone legally possible.
- We currently ship by UPS ground only. They do not deliver on Saturday or Sundays.
- All orders must be shipped in UPS approved packaging.
- We will only ship 375ml , 500ml, 720ml, 750ml, and 1L size bottles. We can not ship smaller or larger sized bottles.
We cannot ship wine in either the original cardboard or wooden cases. If you would like the original cases, they must be shipped separately, at an additional charge.
All items must be loaded into UPS approved packaging before being shipped.
- Please note that your shipping costs are estimated. If the actual costs differ from that shown online or in the confirmation email, we will contact you before processing the order.
There are times when we will be unable to ship due to adverse weather conditions.
While we make every effort to show accurate product listings on our website, we are not responsible for typographical, pricing errors, and omissions.
- all sales are final
- We will contact you by within 5 business days if there is any problem with your order.
- Refused or returned orders of correct merchandise will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- If you have received the wrong merchandise, please contact us with a photo of the incorrect item(s) in your package. Upon confirmation the order is incorrect we will send you a return label which you can affix to your package and send back via UPS. We will attempt to get you the correct item(s), and if we cannot your purchase will be refunded to the original payment method.